Pages

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Park Hill Filming



Having started looking at the brief I was inspired to go out and film something Drama related or even looking as I wanted some practice before we got to do the drama project. I just wanted a place to go filming that looked good or had something about it that would look good on camera. Heather Hall had also asked me of if would be possible to practice using my camera seeing as she was the Cinematographer for the project. I also wanted to think about how I would come about editing such a piece. So I decided to look up locations around Sheffield and came across the abandoned flats at Park Hill in Sheffield so asked if Heather wanted to go up there and film a piece for some practice and she seemed up for it. The film link is below, it does't really have a narrative structure but I found out a little about the history of the place and then added some text to the film that was shot by myself and Heather Hall. I also found that you could put a really nice colour correction on the clips to create a mood for the viewer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment