Then it came to the other two scenes, scenes 2 and 4. The office scene I felt as if it was shot really nicely so I was able to use lots of jump cuts to add to the effect of what was happening in the scene as well as zooming the frame to get the parts of the shot that I wanted to cut between. This sometimes meant that I could use the same shot twice at the same point in the clip but a different points on the time line and shots in between. This made for a visually interesting scene and due to the scene having no dialogue in but instead a soundtrack and ambient sound underneath myself and Tom were able to create an interesting atmosphere and gripping for the audience. The final scene was scene 4 hot in Park Hill, This was the scene I was most looking forward too as I had made my own film with Heather there about it and the location was so visually interesting it was really easy to edit with. The color grades looked really nice along with the characters faces and again the scene flowed nicely allowing me to add a location shot at the start of the scene. I also think that the final shot when it pans up to the white sky was nice and allowed me to add the credits in the sky with no problem. Having completed the edit I made a few final adjustments to the color and brightness to make sure the whole filmed flowed and looked right from scene to scene. I then exported using the apple pro res 422 quicktime output and matched it to 24 fps, the quality I put to 100% and the sound done by Tom for the export. Also I kept the frame settings to current and set a custom output for the film to get the best quality in exporting. Having exported using those settings the quicktime was then burned onto a disk using toast titanium software and the edit was complete.


No comments:
Post a Comment