The x-games documentary reports on the extreme sports and sometimes daredevil stunts that the games brings with it. Through these it follows six extreme sports stars as they prepare for and then compete in the 2008 Summer X-Games in Los Angeles.
The reason I have chosen this to look at is the way the documentary film sets up interviews. Again the backgrounds have been considered and the position of the subject matter. I like the focus leaving a lot for the Viewer to take in but not to much that it takes the attention of the subject matter. I also like the way that they go from the standard camera set ups to nice cut away shots of the games with the audio of the nterview running over the top of the film.
The reason I have chosen this to look at is the way the documentary film sets up interviews. Again the backgrounds have been considered and the position of the subject matter. I like the focus leaving a lot for the Viewer to take in but not to much that it takes the attention of the subject matter. I also like the way that they go from the standard camera set ups to nice cut away shots of the games with the audio of the nterview running over the top of the film.


No comments:
Post a Comment