Over the course of the week I have looked at a few influences and pieces to get a feel for the street art idea we are now doing. From the lecture two documentaries have come up that I really want to explore due to the stylistic elements really being what myself as the camera operator and having spoken with the director what we both want it to look like. These were...
Skateistan: To Live and Skate Kabul
D-Orlando Von Einsiedek / 2010 / 10''
http://vimeo.com/15841377
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGoRXuHiVFo
and
Eric's Secrets
D: Lucia Ashmore / 3''
http://www.4docs.org.uk/films/show/4/Erics+Secrets
http://vimeo.com/5143120
Having been given these I wanted to watch a few more documentaries that would really give me a clear idea of the type of camera work and stylistic elements I could put into our own documentary. I wanted to focus particularly on the set ups of the interviews as well as the cinematography of the shots throughout some documentaries. I ended up finding two that really helped me and these were...
The Bridge
Eric Steel / 90'' / 2006
https://www2.netflix.com/WiMovie/The_Bridge/70059028?sod=search-autocomplete
and
X Games: The Movie
Steve Lawrence / 91'' / 2009
https://www2.netflix.com/WiMovie/X_Games_The_Movie/70124926?sod=search-autocomplete
No comments:
Post a Comment