Filming in Both Locations
My job role of filming I thought went well and in the end successfully,
I was able to gather enough coverage and footage to be able to hand over to
Heather for the edit. The majority of the shots were close up shots as this was
what our idea from the start had been. I shot with a canon 60D dslr and a 50 mm
lens and for a few shots a 18-55mm lens. All the shots consisted of either a
static, pan, tilt, tracking or freehand movement some with focus pulls and for
a couple zooms. I thought this gave the editor a variety of shots to choose
from and having taken multiple takes for each set up of props used many shots
could be linked in with the audio soundscape. I shot 25 frames a second and an
aperture of 1.25. The white balanced changed due to the locations but was
around 4000 - 6000, again as did the ISO but shot as close to 100 as possible
depending on natural light. The argument scene contained many long shots of the
location but then extreme close ups of the character to hide his identity. When
recording we didn't come across any problems as all the sounds in the sound
piece we were able to re create this time filming them as close up shots.

No comments:
Post a Comment